Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Little Pumpkin- Happy Halloween

I do love Halloween. I know its very american and all that but I do love the little kids knocking on the door and saying trick or treat. Last year we had so many kids but I think it helped that I had the front of the house decorated with ghosts. So atleast the parents knew that it was safe to knock on our door. This year we have bats nothing over the top but I think they look pretty cool. 
Hopefully the kids will like them too.
Seeing as it was Liam's first Halloween I had to get him a costume. So I made it, a pumpkin. He is so damn cute in it. I got the idea from scrolling through a gazillion websites trying to find easy costumes to make for babies. I decided on the pumpkin as it was the most obvious choice but it also seemed to be the easiest. I kind of made it up in my head but I got the idea for the channels with stuffing from Martha Stewart. She made a pumpkin costume for her dog it is very cute so I kinda copied that and put my own twist on it too. I didn't even measure Liam I just guessed and it all worked out so I was very, very happy with my effort.

Here are the photos:
The first one is my favourite.








This is what I did to the front door this year for Halloween. I hope they stay stuck on the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment