Sunday, October 23, 2011

Liam 6 Months Old

I forgot to do a 6 month update! Whoops anyway he is now about 6 and a half months. 
Which is ok close enough. 
But today is a great day to do it as Liam got his first tooth. I know, sooo exciting. He has been acting all cranky for a bit of the week but I put that down to his needles. I think that just turned out to be a coincidence. He got a tooth on the bottom front middle to the left type spot. Sorry I'm not a dentist and don't know the correct position name for it. 
Other facts about Liam he is about 6kgs and 62cms tall. He still stands, alot. His sitting is getting better, those core muscles are finally doing what they are meant to do. He is very vocal some mornings he wakes up and just lays there talking out loud. Its very cute. Oh and he holds his own bottle which has been great as I can now give him a bottle and leave him to it and be able to get ready for work. We have also started giving him more food which he loves. Only vegetables so far and some fruit and sometimes he gets custard when he is lucky. (That means when I remember to buy it from the shop.)

Here are two photos I just took of him trying to get photos of his tooth but of course never going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment