Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Last Day at Work

Thursday just gone was my last day at work. I got super spoilt by everyone once again. The good thing is I know I am going to use every single thing that I got so nothing was a waste. I have heaps of nappies and wipes now. Also have heaps of Johnson and Johnson products all really handy. Singlets, clothes in a range of sizes and all little bits and pieces. I love it all!


 


Oh and not to forget to mention the 2 things I got just for me. Jacqui got me a really great cupcake decorating cookbook and Jessica and Barry O for getting me a voucher to not only have 1 facial, shoulder and neck massage but 2. So hopefully I'll be able to squeeze one of them in before baby is here and have the other one after. 

So I would just like to Thank everyone at Bidvest for making my last day awesome and giving me and the baby some really awesome gifts. 
I really appreciate it.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment