Monday, April 4, 2011

Eddie Vedder Concert= awesome

Friday night Rocky and I went to Eddie Vedder's solo show. Wow! He was unreal. He sang for over two hours including two encores. He sang a few Pearl Jam songs, a couple of his own songs from Into The Wild soundtrack and the rest were covers. One of the covers he loves to sing is of course Throw Your Arms Around Me by Hunters and Collectors. That song makes me cry whether or not Eddie sings it or Hunters. So yes I cried at his concert but its the lyrics that get me everytime. I tell you all to go and listen to it and you may see what I mean. Or you may not and think I'm just weird. Anyway great concert and I'm glad it was my last concert I'll go to for a long time seeing as once baby's here we may not get the chance to go as often to things like that.
I should mention that baby also loved the concert. He did not stop moving the whole time the concert was on. They do say that babies can hear things so I'd like to think he was doing all the moving cause he loved the music and not trying to make it stop. 
Here are some photos I took of the concert. 





Here is some video of the very last song he performed called Hard Sun its from the Into The Wild soundtrack. He had all the houselights turned up so it was pretty easy to get a clear a picture as I did. 
I hope you can all view it as this is the first video I have put on the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment