Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me

Another year older it seems to catch up faster than ever nowadays. I did have a lovely birthday. I have this week off work pretty much just cause I can and Rocky took today off to spend with me. We took Liam to kindy gym this morning and then went to the Wild Fig in Scarborough for lunch. Lovely meal as always. Liam was on his best behaviour of course. For dessert I had the ooey gooey chocolate pudding. I gave Liam a spoon which had ice cream on it and then he decided that I wasn't feeding it fast enough to him so he decided that he was just going to help himself. 
I then went to the couple of op shops on Scarborough beach road and picked up a few bargains for christmas so that made my day. We then made our way home and spent the rest of the day doing a lot of nothing. Perfect!

Here are some photos from the day. If anyone is wondering Rocky is doing cartwheels over the top of Liam, which Liam thinks is hilarious!








No comments:

Post a Comment