Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Ikea Hack

I needed a storage space in my craft room to store my sewing machine, overlocker and fabric. I had no idea what or how to do this as my room is getting very frustrating. Basically I have too much crap but can't bear to part with it as I may need it 'one day'.

So back to the hack, I had this billy bookcase for ever and I used it just to store stuff nothing of importance. Thats when I thought hey why don't I turn it on its side and add some wheels and it can fit under my work table. So thats pretty much what I did, well Rocky did it for me I just told him what to do. hahaha.

Here are the photos:




Also another thing I did which is kinda a mini ikea hack. I took some of their free tape measures home with me and stuck them to the edge of my desk with clear contact. So now my desk is almost like a spotlight store where I can measure right there and not have to fuss with a ruler or normal tape measure, so much easier. I stuck two down as one side has inches and the other centimetres. 




No comments:

Post a Comment