Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Liam's First Christmas

Liam's first christmas was very exciting for us. He woke up at 6:30am a time I could definitely tolerate. First thing we did was help open all his presents. I'm not sure he knew what was entirely happening but all the same he seemed to enjoy the ripping of the paper part. We then went to Mum's for lunch and Kellie's for dessert. Then home for all of Rocky's family were coming over for tea.

I got a bit of an extra special christmas present too Liam said Mum for the first time. I didn't believe it at first but now he will just say Mum straight out. So I was very excited and now Rocky is trying to get him to say Dad. So cute!

Here are the photos from Christmas:

Liam opening some of his presents and posing for photos with them.




I just love this photo of Liam and Brock. 
The monkeys are a plate and a placemat that Liam got as a present from Kellie, Charlie and Brock I think it is hilarious.


The iCushion isn't Liam's it belongs to Brock but basically it is an iPhone shaped cushion. Liam loved laying on it and clearly it has been a long day, he needed the rest.


This is Liam amongst all his presents from Christmas. He was one spoilt little boy but a happy one at that.




1 comment:

  1. Super spoilt! But that's just what goes with being super cute :D

    ReplyDelete