Monday, November 14, 2011

Liam 7 Months Old

I will show off Liam at 7 months old with photos. Just cause he is so damn cute and interesting at the moment that words can't really describe.
I will tell you that he now weighs 6.4kgs not sure of his height but I really don't think its changed that much. He only has two teeth the bottom middle. He talks alot more but not actual words just Liam noises I guess he is learning what he can do. He went through a week of growling and then he gurgled for another week. He is sooo ticklish I have never known a baby to be so ticklish. Its so funny when he starts laughing and giggling.

Now onto the photos:
All Photos taken at South Beach. Liam loved the Seagulls. Whenever they got close he would get so excited and then just watch them walk away as in the first photos.











No comments:

Post a Comment