Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday so it falling on a Monday we celebrated on the weekend. We had dinner at Mum and Dad's on Saturday night. Check out Liam getting excited about the cake. Tell me? Is it built in to all kids at how awesome cake is. Liam is 7 months old and he has never eaten cake but yet he gets so excited over it like this and wants it. He does the same with coke too. So strange and a little worrisome.


We celebrated in our usual style, lunch at the Pickled Fig. I really should be getting some credit from these guys about me selling their restaurant on my blog. I mean its only been like the millionth time this year that we have been there. Anyway... so we had a nice lunch and took some photos of course which I will put in a separate post. I got some cool presents too. Rocky got me something that I asked for but just didn't think I would actually even get. Its a Blythe doll. I will show you a photo. I really liked this one I saw once on a website so I asked but cause you can't get them in Australia it made it a little hard to find someone that sold it and then ship to Australia. But he did and I now have my very own Blythe doll called Raspberry Sorbet (thats her name that the people who make gave her not a name that I made up myself.) Photo isn't the best taken on the iPhone. Her eyes change colour too when you pull on the pull string. 


No comments:

Post a Comment