Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I Brought for Baby Today at Bargain Prices!

So today we decided to go to Toys 'R' Us to look at a baby monitor. Funnily enough we did not leave with a baby monitor! Instead I finally found a baby bag. I was apparently being extremely fussy in choosing a nappy bag but I'm sorry I did not want to carry around some ridiculous over sized bag to take everything I do not need for him. The best bit I had a 20% discount voucher to use as well so I got $20 off the price too. Got to be happy with that!
So my nappy bag is by Avent the same brand as the bottles I will be using. I had seen it online but couldn't get a real feel for it just by looking at pictures. So this was a total fluke that I even saw them at the shop cause on the website I could not find stockists which really annoyed me. Anyway so here is a few photos of it. It even came with an interchangeable flappy bit at the front so I can have red or black depending on how I feel. I'm sticking with red for now.


It even has an insulated pocket for bottles. It keeps them hot or cold. Pretty Awesome!!

While we were there looking around I found a Sophie the Giraffe. I have wanted one of these since I got pregnant but did not want to pay the exorbitant price of $35 for one. I found it in the sale items for $18 much cheaper in my eyes. There was nothing wrong with it still in all its original packaging it just says on the little sticker last one. Hey if thats a good enough reason to mark it down then I'm happy to buy it.


Last but not least I went to Good Sammy's as they had 1/2 price clothing and got baby 2 little jackets and a pair of shorts. So everything was $1 in the baby section. The jacket with the boat is a pumpkin patch brand and doesn't look like it has been worn at all. The other is a brand called Nannette which I've never heard of but it was cute so I brought it and hasn't been worn. The shorts I didn't take a picture of but they are basically just shorts. Dark Blue in colour and are like cargo style as they have the little pockets on the legs. They were just target brand but didn't look like they had been worn at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment