Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby's Room

Today I wanted to share with you my baby's room. Its not completely finished in my eyes as I want to make a few little things and put up. Such as a mobile over the change table and a door hanging thingy which will have his name on once he is born. These are things I intend to make in the not too distant future.
Anyway I wanted to put wall decals up on the wall and I searched high and low for something that I absolutely loved straight away and that Rocky also agreed on. I looked on etsy and finally found what I wanted. Its a woodland animals theme vinyl decal. Rocky suggested we get a growth chart as well so I convo'd the seller who is simple shapes http://www.etsy.com/shop/simpleshapes who happily made a custom order to match my woodland animals. I am extremely happy with the decals the quality of them is fantastic and it looks like it was painted on to the walls.
Putting them up was a bit painful and very time consuming but the way it looks in the end is just gorgeous.



No comments:

Post a Comment