Sunday, July 29, 2012

Look What I Made...

So many people I know are pregnant at the moment so I have been searching around the internet to find cute things to make for them.
This weekend was Emma's friend Sarah, Baby Shower. I made her this gorgeous travel wipes case and Nappy Cake. I'm so proud of my effort. That wipes case was so easy to make too. 
No sewing required just fabric, ribbon and hot glue. 

The theme for the baby shower was a Bee theme which was really cute and a great idea as it was a gender neutral party as we still don't know what she is having but I'm going with boy.
Thats why I put the bees on everything to tie in with the theme.



I learnt how to make the wipes case by following this tutorial by Sew Dang Cute Crafts
The nappy cake I learnt from you tube. 



No comments:

Post a Comment