Monday, August 15, 2011

Liam Photo Shoot

On Sunday I wanted to take some photos of Liam for the blog, but the main reason is to put a photo of him on canvas. I have a voucher for a free canvas from huggies. I got it by saving barcodes from certain packs and sending them in. So these are my top 6 out of about 112 photos I took of him yesterday. The canvas is  12 inches square. My problem is I can't decide which one to actually get done. So if anyone is reading this and has an opinion please tell me either by commenting or emailing me. Pretty Please!







1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you have ordered the canvas yet but just wanted to say not to use the one that is most close up. When you get the canvas done take into account that you lose some of the edge of the photo because it wraps around the sides. Can't believe how big he is getting, he looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete