Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Liam and his Toys

Yesterday I cleaned up Liam's room and found all these toys people had given him still in packets. So now that he is getting bigger and starting to notice things I decided to open them all up for him to play with. I don't really remember who gave him what but I could not believe how many toys he already had. I filled up a 32 litre crate and that only just fit them all in.

I gave him his Sophie the giraffe I love how it looks like he is cuddling her. 
The other thing he really enjoyed was the white bear that hangs off the top of his playmat it plays music when you roll the ball inside it. He was giggling and smiling everytime we made it play. He even got a bit annoyed with us if it stopped and we didn't notice it to turn it back on. He would whinge and then it would play and he would stop and start to smile again. So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment