Monday, June 6, 2011

Look What I Made...

I have been wanting to do something creative this weekend so that the long weekend was not a complete waste of time. So I thought I will make a clutch I saw on the Martha Stewart website ages ago. I even brought the purse clasp back in October 2010 as I wanted to make some as gifts for Christmas but never got around to it. 
So Friday I went down to spotlight and got all the fabric stabiliser and stuff I needed. I already had the material. Brought previously out of the remnants box at spotlight not sure when but probably some time last year. I will admit I do just buy random bits of fabric I like out of those boxes cause one day I might just use it. So finally one of those pieces did actually get used!

I did start this project on Sunday and have only just completed it this afternoon. If I had no interruptions then from start to finish it might of only taken me 2 hours tops to make. 

So here it is my finished clutch:-

Front:

Back:

Inside:

I'm pretty proud of my first effort. Not sure what I will do with it. If anyone likes it I'm happy to sell it to them for $25. Or if you'd like one in a different colour I can do that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment